Sunday, 11 September 2016

Favourite Lip Combanation


My go to lip combo at the moment would have to be velvet teddy lipstick and soar lipliner, both by mac. Although both of these products always seem to be out of stock, I managed to get my hands on them at the airport this year and have been loving them ever since.

Matte lipsticks can sometimes be drying on your lips and are often difficult to apply however Mac seem to have the matte formula nailed. Mac velvet teddy is probably one of the most hydrating matte lipsticks i've ever tried, extremely creamy with a bold pigmentation. It is a beautiful pink toned nude lipstick that enhances your natural lip colour and has become a firm favourite in my make up collection. 


I've always had a love for Mac lipliners, they're so easy to work with and have such a wide range of shades to pick from. However I did feel quite over whelmed by the choice and didn't quite know where to start. Eventually i decided to purchase Soar and i'm so happy that i did. Soar lip liner is a gorgeous mauve-y, dusky pink shade, lovely for an everyday make up look. This shade of lipliner is so versatile, it suits both light and dark nudes so it's easy to create an ombre look. I would definitely recommend trying both of these products if you haven't already.

Thanks for reading
Alice x